Buy West Eat Best
free simple site templates
Not all honey tastes the same
- Rich gutsy dark honey with a delicious smoky citrus taste. Wonderful in cooking.
- Thick and dark coloured with aromas of bush blossom and molasses. Strongest tasting on this list.
Strong, full bodied smooth flavour with strong healing properties.
- Light and mild with a soft floral flavour, from the south west forests of Western Australia.
- Light coloured honey, with bush aromas and smooth palate.
- Medium coloured honey with a warm plumy, peppery flavour.
See Marri (Redgum is also called Marri).
- Soft toffee-apple and candyfloss undertones.
- A range of flavours, depending on the flower variety.